It’s that time of year again! Time to order your tree and pre-pay now, so it’s not an expense in December!
This year, since we are not so full on with prep to go to Jamboree (like we were in 2018), we are back to selling trees on the first THREE weekends of December.
- We are NOT offering stands. There are usually stands available at Kmart, Target, Bunnings, Woolies, and Coles.
- We are selling THREE WEEKENDS this year: 30 Nov/1 Dec, 7/8 Dec, and 14 Dec.
- Deliveries will ONLY BE ON SATURDAYS.
- We are NOT offering tree recycling. The City of Whittlesea offers pick-up of trees, please see their website to book your pick-up.
- We cannot offer delivery outside of 3754 postcode. It was too difficult when we don’t have enough man-power to make it happen.
- If you want a tree, your BEST bet is to pre-order, to ensure that you get one. We cannot guarantee when we will sell out.
- If you are ordering “Up to 7′ tree with Pick up,” we recommend that you pick up your tree FIRST THING on the Saturday. There are often not very many 6′ to 7′ trees, and they go fast.
Other bits and bobs:
- If getting delivery, please fill out address.
- If getting pick up, please at a minimum, ensure your email and phone number are entered properly.
- Pickup location is Bunnings Mernda.
- Please place your order for:
- 30 Nov/1 Dec – no later than noon on Friday 29 November
- 7/8 Dec – no later than noon on Friday 6 December
- 14 Dec – no later than noon on Friday 13 December (*** this is SUBJECT to CHANGE based on DEMAND. ***)
- Deliveries for Saturdays, Pickups on Saturdays or Sundays.
- IF YOU DO NOT PLACE A PRE-ORDER, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THERE WILL BE A TREE FOR YOU. WE CANNOT FORESEE WHEN WE WILL SELL OUT.
Delivery zones are the same as last two years:
- Zone 1 = within the purple map below
- Zone 2 = within 3754 postcode, but outside purple map